Monthly Archives: April 2011

Final – French Olympic Sailing Week

Racing Summary – Day 6, April 29: On the final day of racing at French Olympic Sailing Week, the fourth stop on the International Sailing Federation (ISAF) Sailing World Cup 2010-2011 series, US Sailing Team AlphaGraphics won four medals: Zach … Continue reading

Posted in News | Leave a comment

>Beware of the black flag

>The Laser fleet managed to squeeze in one race to complete the qualifying series. We sailed in an unstable and challenging offshore breeze. With only one race scheduled, everyone was pushing hard all the way around the race course. A … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

>Beware of the black flag

>The Laser fleet managed to squeeze in one race to complete the qualifying series. We sailed in an unstable and challenging offshore breeze. With only one race scheduled, everyone was pushing hard all the way around the race course. A … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

>Easter Sunday Successes on Day 1 of French Sailing Week

>Lots of action today from the southern coast of France!  It was setting up to be a wild first day at French Sailing Week, one with wind, and some crazy waves.  Watching from shore, you get an interesting perspective on … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

>Easter Sunday Successes on Day 1 of French Sailing Week

>Lots of action today from the southern coast of France!  It was setting up to be a wild first day at French Sailing Week, one with wind, and some crazy waves.  Watching from shore, you get an interesting perspective on … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

>Metabolic Efficiency Training: Teaching the Body to Burn More Fat

> Efficiency is a term that is typically associated with sport and exercise training. From a nutrition perspective, being metabolically efficient simply means being able to use more of the stored fat in the body as fuel while preserving carbohydrate … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

>Metabolic Efficiency Training: Teaching the Body to Burn More Fat

> Efficiency is a term that is typically associated with sport and exercise training. From a nutrition perspective, being metabolically efficient simply means being able to use more of the stored fat in the body as fuel while preserving carbohydrate … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

Seven Questions for Erin Maxwell and Isabelle Kinsolving Farrar

April 14, 2011 – With the transom of their 470 labeled “Unfinished Business,” Erin Maxwell and Isabelle Kinsolving Farrar are clear on their goals for the ISAF Sailing World Cup circuit and, in particular, their quest for a 2012 Olympic … Continue reading

Posted in News | Leave a comment

>Springtime in France – an update from Amanda Clark & Sarah Lihan

>Spring is here and with it the Eurolymp regattas! Team GO SAIL has just completed our journey from Palma de Mallorca, Spain to La Seyne Sur Mer, on the southern coast of France near Toulon, where we will compete in … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off

>Springtime in France – an update from Amanda Clark & Sarah Lihan

>Spring is here and with it the Eurolymp regattas! Team GO SAIL has just completed our journey from Palma de Mallorca, Spain to La Seyne Sur Mer, on the southern coast of France near Toulon, where we will compete in … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off